Contract disputes arise when one signer of a contract fails to fulfill their agreed-upon commitment, or tries to sidestep contractual obligations altogether. They also surface when a contract is poorly written, when the passing of time renders it moot, or when a party performs substandard work.
Dion, Solomon, & Shapiro is equipped and experienced in handling contract cases of all sizes and varieties, helping clients translate their stance and terminology to a jury or judge in a manner that’s critical to securing appropriate restitution.
Below is a list of situations in which contract disputes often arise – and are worthy of legal representation:
- Failure to Honor Insurance Contract (life, auto, or home)
- Denial of Homeowner Claim
- Denial of Auto Theft Claim
- Failure to Adequately Perform Repairs Under a Home Construction
- Failure to Pay Disability Claims Under Disability Policy
- Failure to Pay